Saturday, September 13, 2008

Saturday matchups

I expect USC to win big...especially since Beanie Wells is not playing. The Buckeyes offense just doesn't look the same without him. I expect USC's defensive front seven to dominate the line of scrimmage and get to OSU qb Todd Boeckman quite a bit. I'm not looking for a classic here.

Michigan v. Notre Dame is about as intriguing as San Diego St. v. UNLV. I'm giving the Irish the benefit of the doubt since it's in South Bend.

Oregon wins at Purdue and I think Fresno St. is going to upset Wisconsin today. Georgia beats South Carolina, Auburn over Mississippi St., Oklahoma over Washington. BYU over UCLA. V Tech over G Tech.

South Florida had an impressive win over Kansas last night and North Carolina made a statement at Rutgers Thursday night.

No comments: